About >> Code of Ethics
Code of Ethics
We believe that it is important to:
- Give the highest priority to client needs, to act honestly, fairly at all times in our dealings with clients and to act in the best interest of each client.
- Never lose sight of whose hard earned money we are working with.
- Act with integrity in fulfilling the responsibilities of our appointment and seek to avoid any acts, omissions and business practices which would damage our reputation and that of the wider financial services industry.
- Do our best and quickly put right any mistakes we might make.
- Communicate openly and with respect to our clients, suppliers and business partners as we would like to be treated ourselves.
- Help our clients to fully understand, evaluate and assess the benefits of the financial products they have and reduce the imbalance of knowledge between financial institutions and consumers.
- Agree to observe the applicable law, regulations and professional conduct standards when carrying out financial services activities.
- Be alert to and manage fairly and effectively and to the best of our ability, any relevant conflict of interest.
- Attain and actively manage a level of professional competence appropriate to our responsibilities and to commit to a programme of continued professional development.
- Uphold the highest personal and professional standards.
- Take responsibility for the environment in which we operate
- Seek to make a positive contribution to the community within which we work and to establish charitable relationships to make a real and sustainable difference.
- Treat all people fairly with the same high standards regardless of race, racial group, sex, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age and ability.